WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term 'Inspired by Events' or 'Craft Beer Experience' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Inspired by Events LTD – 12/3 Lorne street EH68QU Edinburgh. Our company registration number is SC580468 – Inspired by Events LTD - Given at Companies House, Edinburgh, on 1st November 2017. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Google Analytics, which helps us measure traffic to the website. Information collected by these cookies will be transferred to and stored by Google on servers in the USA in accordance with its terms and conditions
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
FESTIVAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Craft beer experience Festival and all participating bars involved operate a strict Think 25 policy. You may be asked to produce age verifying ID when purchasing alcohol.
2. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to the festival at their discretion and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
3. A valid digital or physical copy of your ticket must be produced to gain entry to the festival.
4. In the unlikely event that the event is cancelled or postponed, please contact us for information on receiving a refund or exchange.
5. Tickets are sold subject to Craft Beer Experience Festival's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
6. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
7. Tickets are not permitted for resale.
8. Craft Beer Experience Festival management and participating traders accept no responsibility for any personal property.
9. The evening sessions are strictly for ticket holders who are 18 years of age or older.